Sunday, July 27, 2008

Tips when buying pets

Dogs are man's best friend. Agree? Most of us have pets in our house. Maybe a cat, fish, turtle, etc. But I chose to have a dog, it is a Boston Terrier named Bosco. When I bought him, he’s just 2 months old then. Now, he's already 6 months old. I was so excited to have my pet ‘coz its 16years after since the last time I had my pet. I prefer dogs because they are lovable, playful and sweet. Considering the fact that you can teach dogs many tricks. I chose the bred of Boston Terrier because of its “bat” looks when its ears were cropped. For those who are planning of having their dog, always go for pet shop that already has a name in the market. In addition, do not hesitate to asks for the vaccination records and papers just to make sure if the seller is telling the truth based on what he/she is telling you.

No comments: